- Heather Barger, 519-528-2554
- Don Alton
- Bryon Black
- Cathy Drennan
Rules and Directions
- 4-H Invitational show open to all counties.
- Entry fee of $5.00 to be paid at time of registration.
- Must be a 4-H member and leading in his/her own current year’s 4-H project
- Pre 4-H may show their calf with assistance from a 4-H member.
- Pre-4-H are not eligible to show in section #34, group of three.
- All 4-H members must register from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. No late entries accepted.
- Judging begins at 1:00 p.m. sharp.
- Arena locked during parade which begins at 11 am.
- Entries will be stabled in the cattle barn.
- All trophies & prize money will be presented on the day of the show.
- Committee in charge will settle any disputes. Judges decision is final.
- All participants must have their current year’s Project information Sheets available the day of the show.
- Professionalism: Only registered competitors will be allowed to prepare their calves at the show. If you, as a competitor, feel unable to honour this request, we suggest you refrain from competing at this show (failure to honour this request may result in disqualification by show committee).
- No cattle washed in cattle barn. All exhibitors bring your own straw. Following the conclusion of the show, exhibitors are asked to windrow the straw and dispose of all garbage.
- Exhibitor or animals are not allowed to leave the fair grounds before 4:00 p.m.
- Only authorized personnel allowed in show ring
- All livestock exhibitors must have liability insurance and must declare same on entry form.
- Junior (under 18 yrs) livestock exhibitors must have consent of the parent or guardian to show at Lucknow. Parent or guardian signature is required on entry form.
Prizes (18 – 34):
Amounts: $40, $35, $30, $25, $20, $15, and all others $10
- Pre 4-H Confirmation
- Pre 4-H Showmanship
- Market Steer
- Market Heifer
- Champion Market Animal
- Reserve Market Animal
- Breeding Heifer born Jan 1-Mar 31/12
- Breeding Heifer born Apr 1-Dec 31/12
- Breeding Heifer born after Jan 1/13
- Champion Breeding Heifer
- Reserve Breeding Heifer
- Senior 16 +
- Intermediate 13 – 15 YRS.
- Junior 9 – 12 YRS.
- Champion Showmanship
- Reserve Showmanship
- Group of Three: A group of 3 beef calves.