- Allan Scott: 529-7953(w), 524-0044(c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Directions
- Final standing in each competition will be obtained by adding the Field Score out of 100 and the exhibit at the Fair out of 50.
- In case of a tie, field score wins.
- No prize will be awarded if there is no exhibit shown at the Fair.
- There must be at least five acres to a field and all fields over the minimum will not be judged unless a five acre plot is suitably staked off by a planting of another type of crop.
- Plastic bags for grain will be supplied by the Society. All grains must be untreated and placed in bags supplied.
Prizes (1 – 7):
Amounts: $25, $20, $19, $18, $17; all other entries $1.00
- Hay – ¼ bale of first cut hay
- Wheat – ½ bushel exhibited in plastic bag
- Barley – ½ bushel exhibited in plastic bag
- Mixed Grain – ½ bushel exhibited in plastic bag
- Soybeans – 5 plants with roots
- Ensilage Corn – 6 stalks, (without roots)
- Grain Corn – 12 cobs
Four prizes awarded in gift certificates
- Best Average Awards: to the exhibitors entering 3 or more field crops and obtaining the best average on the 3 best scores